Posts by BigDaddyCane
5 posts total, newest first.
Chams Color Coding Tutorialin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=XxDrazzoXxZ;396983]Another one of these? *Sigh* :([/quote]
I agree. I am trying to find a post that will let me cham my teammates a different color than my opponents, and I have found that there is an abnormallDisconnection X {H.Shield Changer Remix}in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Thanks for this Xplicitt, but I have a question....
I noticed that the item started up as soon as I downloaded it with no option to save to a location. Does it attasch itself to CA so that it opens every time you begin Thanks to Davein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Yes it is true I can be called a "Choob" when it comes to hacking, I dont normally hack games that I can play decently, but I have found that on CA you almost need to hack just to be competetive. Anyway, an update on theThanks to Davein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Wether the hacks work or not, I have yet to discover as I have not yet finished the necessary steps to activate them. However, if they work or not is not the issue. This post and this thread is merely a place where those
Showing the 4 most recent posts.