Posts by Sergee
27 posts total, newest first.
Events triggered by monster/boss death.in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - [QUOTE=Tachyonic;9252899]You can make an enemy to kill the walls once it recognizes that a boss is dead.
Also, this is worthless unless you have block sight. (so you cant see tiles behind walls...[/QUOTE]
Correct me if Events triggered by monster/boss death.in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - [QUOTE=cool1119;9252801]ok so you need to add a terrain like that. Well I suppose you should make one and give it the properties to disappear then[/QUOTE]
How would I do that?Events triggered by monster/boss death.in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - [QUOTE=cool1119;9252786]Umm it can be like the battle arena in the pserver source. Ill have a look and see what I can find there[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I've already looked through there. The spawning of the monsters shouldn't beEvents triggered by monster/boss death.in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - [QUOTE=cool1119;9252731]Do you want it to be like prod in davy's? If so well I would ask Trapped i guess as he probably knows. I would say that you would use a tile I guess and when a player steps on it the wall disappeaEvents triggered by monster/boss death.in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - I'm trying to make a dungeon where the player(s) kill one boss, then the next one spawns, and after killing that, a wall disappears in order to reveal the third boss.
How could I do this?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.