Posts by RageQuitMore
23 posts total, newest first.
Captain 5th | Mosin | 2+ SD | 4000 Games played | 50+ guns | $40+ (Offer) |in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - Currently on vacation, be back in 3 days.
If still interested just add me on Skype :)Captain 5th | Mosin | 2+ SD | 4000 Games played | 50+ guns | $40+ (Offer) |in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - Someone just tried to scam me.
I didn't get his Skype ID as I blocked him, but he's Russian, his name is Michkel or something, has an AVA profile picture.
Further info: Wanted to 'check the account' first saying he'll sSearch account with the new Cap Gunsin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - http://www.mpgh.net/forum/567-alliance-valiant-arms-ava-selling-trading-buying/703193-captain-5th-mosin-2-sd-4000-games-played-50-guns-40-offer.html
If you're interested
Willing to drop down to $35Captain 5th | Mosin | 2+ SD | 4000 Games played | 50+ guns | $40+ (Offer) |in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - bring up my postCaptain 5th | Mosin | 2+ SD | 4000 Games played | 50+ guns | $40+ (Offer) |in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=khiabpim;8496496]im interested[/QUOTE]
agh, sorry mate, was away for some days.
I JUST ACCEPTED EVERYONE THAT ADDED ME
It's getting late here tho, but I'll be on tomorrow :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.