Posts by Krabbles
6 posts total, newest first.
Selling Minecraft / Counter Strike: Source / Steam account with Arma II: COin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I can vouch for my friend here right off the bat.
I have bought many stuff from him before (Even his body).DayZ Keys 3$ | In-Stock | 24-hour warranty | Fast service|in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Bought another key from him!
Very fast service.DayZ Keys 3$ | In-Stock | 24-hour warranty | Fast service|in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Legit, very good sellerFree DayZ spawning service! [Any map!] [Fast!]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - I am doing a DayZ spawning service for free!
I will do it on any map and go from teleporting you somewhere to spawning you a weapon crate to giving you a vehicle of your choice (depends on the server)
Add me on Skype iJocks Spawning Servicein DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Vouch, I bought from him and got in a server with him within the first 5 minutes! Very legit
Showing the 5 most recent posts.