Posts by xTyphon
125 posts total, newest first.
Dayz Keysin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Im looking for 2 keys(unbanned and not in use) to trade for 5 guest passes to the game Nether that is released on Thursday.I NEED ANYONE WHO HACK ON DAYZ ORIGINSin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - I can do it for u, let me know whenSelling An Accountin User Services - Seeing as there is no real section for selling GRO acc's, I'll post here anyway. Im selling my account. For the Recon class(lvl 6 or 7) it has the recon starter pack, recon war pack(gold p90, gold sr25, gold redhawk), thLooking for an account to buyin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Naw i got one. Mod can u close this please?DayZ Classnames | DayZ/Namalsk/Taviana/Originsin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Any1 know the DayZ Mercenary weapons?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.