Posts by geckosnipp
169 posts total, newest first.
Any Old Or Long Time Users Still Active On Here?in DayZ Discussion - I learned how to write my own hack back in the late days of the mod/early SA but it was from other sources. Occasionally there would be useful info here but it was mainly kids setting up key shops with "PREMIUM" 24 hour ARMA 2 OA KEYS - 2.50 $ - FULL QUALITY SUPPORT - WARRANTYin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Thesgtluca;14198682]Guys, this thread is of 2012, I don't think the sellers still sells them.[/QUOTE]
I wonder how many "life time" subscriptions to "premium | trusted | quality | online 24/7" were sold back then[ANY POSSIBLE WAY FOR DayZ Hacks to return for 0.63?]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - "Public" hacks really havent been around since the Mod days or early SA days and even then, they would get detected in a matter of hours and anyone using it would get banned. Also gone are the key sellers/stealers where sad state of dayzin DayZ Discussion - https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=656835&highlight=How+make+DayZ+RPM%2FWPM+Radar
Still without question the most useful tutorial out there I think. This post actually got me into DayZ hacking in the first placlately too much cheatersin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=depadre007;13617327]nothing against the game
for me its a 10/10 perfected at each detail
but its kinda unfair once getting surrounded
by more then a few folks from the back and front and even sideways at differ
Showing the 5 most recent posts.