Posts by enyu
209 posts total, newest first.
Dragon Nest EU - Bypass HS - No Cooldown Coming very soon.in Dragon Nest Discussions - [QUOTE=omar82449;8686439]if you try me out how to bypass hackshield to the public , not going to tell you , nice try broh , but I'll tell you the basic of exes.[/QUOTE]
Please, I've released codes and executables in thiDragon Nest EU - Bypass HS - No Cooldown Coming very soon.in Dragon Nest Discussions - [QUOTE=omar82449;8685980]you are looking for excuses to say my bypass is fake ,[/QUOTE]
Give me one good reason why I should do that, coz I can't find any. Oh please show me your releases, I'd love to see it :)
On a sidDragon Nest EU - Bypass HS - No Cooldown Coming very soon.in Dragon Nest Discussions - finalsnow misconception I thought you were gonna send a screenshot on skype because you mentioned screen which was pointless, but I'm not really into creating a skype account just for the heck of proofs as I want my idenDragon Nest EU - Bypass HS - No Cooldown Coming very soon.in Dragon Nest Discussions - We're not asking for a screenshot, we're not really that ignorant to not know that photoshop exists. We need videos, though still editable, it takes much more work to edit a video than a screenshot.Dragon Nest EU - Bypass HS - No Cooldown Coming very soon.in Dragon Nest Discussions - [QUOTE=finalsnow;8653012]he is not cheat. i have pay to him to got bypass yesterday,and it work well.[/QUOTE]
Videos or STFU
Showing the 5 most recent posts.