Posts by atziluth
6 posts total, newest first.
Cool and Friendly user Interfacein Dragon Nest Discussions - hmm...I guess fail something.NO Cooldown Feature Votingin Dragon Nest Discussions - umm...
I think, dodge and aerial evasion still no cd much better.
in the before version, Mage is the best class for play!
Because it has dodge and aerial evasion no cd but still cooldown all active (damage) skills.DragonNest Technical Supportin Dragon Nest Discussions - [QUOTE=BayR0n;7250985]It's work for non damage skill like dodge and jump only..[/QUOTE]
no cooldown dodge work for archer academic and mage only
my poor warrior...DragonNest Technical Supportin Dragon Nest Discussions - [QUOTE=xkhen0017;7198067]UPDATE: Passive No-Cooldown. Try it if it works. Just dont forget to select your class on the combo box. And activate it ingame to reduce CTD. :)[/QUOTE]
I tried ...
Academic must choose class DragonNest Technical Supportin Dragon Nest Discussions - Maybe you are right,
thank you.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.