Posts by eletronica
16 posts total, newest first.
Co-op Helperin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=jogoo;9115476]I need help someone speaks Portuguese ijeta when everything disappears nothing happens not even an error message please help me for almost one month peopl that helps me and not respond with support[/Co-op Helperin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Shunnai;9112002]I seem to be having issues. Windows 8 64x
I launch the hack and it waits. I start the game and the weird voice says welcome soldier but the hack doesn't work in game. I tried also starting in loAVA Public Hack v1.5 | Super Weapons | Unlimited Ammo & More |in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Ly sing;9098883]Sorry if this sounds stupid, but what is super weapons? 50 bullets per shot (according to provided image)? If so, I've tried playing annihilation and the 50 shot hack didn't apply. How do I work thCo-op Helper +Botin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=xsh4dow666x;9100814]Come on, im use this perfectly but now open the coop helper and play the windows error sounds and tab in AVA automatically as if it had worked, but when I start the round nothing happens[/QUOTEAVA Public Hack v1.5 | Super Weapons | Unlimited Ammo & More |in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=RED_MONKEY;9100125]i got 64bit and its not working :/[/QUOTE]
What's happening?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.