Posts by Deflorate.
3,654 posts total, newest first.
Because Normen is not enoughin General - [QUOTE=Royce;10568904]Love to see new faces gratz guys
only my second time being minion though, also my thanks rep compared to yours whew.[/QUOTE]
if you take my old account plus this one i have more than you tho, whBecause Normen is not enoughin General - [QUOTE=Axotic;10568548]I feel like I could really be a GTA V minion, but I doubt it will ever happen. My post's are too low and the only thing I do is reply with help for users that are somewhat confused, I never really Prosopometamorphopsia.in General - That sounds badass to me what the fuck are you talking about?Gratz @KTNin General - [QUOTE=Wyo;10568536]
my stepsister show boobs on stream she plays Hots and cod daily ;([/QUOTE]
can i get link to strum? /plsGratz @KTNin General - [QUOTE=KillTheNoise;10568521]
Just like you at taco bell /fmm[/QUOTE]
dix lost his job at taco bell a long time ago when he got some wool in the tacos, now he just depends on his hot sister for all monies
Showing the 5 most recent posts.