Posts by lc0221
6 posts total, newest first.
Failed to connect to serverin CrossFire Help - Hi, anyone konws how to solve it? if somebody konw it, plz send e-mail to lei-chao@hotmail.comFailed to connect to serverin CrossFire Help - No, I used undected injector and hack, But I m not sure, the *.dl is undectedl
[QUOTE=Bazooka;7191239]
You used Exicision hack ?[/QUOTE]Failed to connect to serverin CrossFire Help - Ok, do you have any hack undected until now?
[QUOTE=-BiESi;7190194]Maybe it's the hack causing the problem.. try another hack boh1[/QUOTE]Failed to connect to serverin CrossFire Help - yes, if I don't use an injector it will be fine, I already resetted my router , and disabled Antivirus / Firewall
[QUOTE=Bazooka;7189961]Does it work when you don't use an injector ?
The problem migh be your connectFailed to connect to serverin CrossFire Help - How to solve this problem?
I have all all of the requirements like .Net Framework 4 ,Microsoft Visual C++2008 Redistributable Package (86x) and Microsoft Visual C++ 2008Redistributable Package (86x), DirectX 11
My
Showing the 5 most recent posts.