Posts by Anju01
340 posts total, newest first.
How is done [MALEFIC] C++ Injector!!!in Blackshot Help - [QUOTE=killerleong;13232290]Son of a bitch[/QUOTE]
LOL seriously? You're not gonna get anything asking for help here. He is kind enough to even reply to your post. Google and Youtube is your friend and if you can't figuGG Beta Bypassin Blackshot Coding & Source Code - [QUOTE=illmanzz;13224862]how to cantact you anju i need your help[/QUOTE]
I won't be home for a few months and I don't have my PC with me.BLACKSHOT BUG MYSTERYin Blackshot Discussion - [QUOTE=OMGLMAOFO;13187956]IT IS POSSIBLE TO MAKE CHEATS LIKE BUG MYSTERY[/QUOTE]
Yes its possible but it will only work on P2P channels.cannot open filein Blackshot Help - [QUOTE=hiimjerry2016;13132984]when i download a file, it says : Cannot Open File: Does Not Appear to Be Valid Archive
Please help me to solve this problem. I really need the hack.[/QUOTE]
Turn off your antivirus and dHelp Me Some GooD Hackers.!in Blackshot Help - [QUOTE={*furious*};13114229]I Just Now Downloaded Visual Studio. Can Teach Me How To Create Dll. Or Give The Video Link Please [/QUOTE]
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1148252
Come on man just search a litt
Showing the 5 most recent posts.