Posts by Benjamin
6 posts total, newest first.
VB6, tutorial and working key!in Visual Basic Programming - cool man, cool. i like vb6 microsoft shouldn't scrap it.
I like it's functionality but simplicity, vb.net gives me a headache and I slam my head on the desk when it freezes my computer.Untradeable Itemsin General Game Hacking - There is a game I am playing (Endless-Online) and there is some items like armors and weapons that can't be traded like other items because a box will pop up saying "You cannot trade or drop this item."
I would like to Unaproved nicknamesin General Game Hacking - How do I get around this on a multi player game? Anything I can do with WPE?Cheat engine v5.3 and Wpe pro both cleanin General Game Hacking - gamehacking.com doesn't exist anymore, erm.College kid abuse.in General - That's complete bullshit, the kid was going to leave, he had his back pack and shit and he gets the taser, oh my god I would be so pissed off.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.