Posts by imjakk
5 posts total, newest first.
Public server 123.5.1 with source code and server. jarin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - I can't even get onto the main menu, just stuck on load error, anyone help me how to fix this? I'll be fine from therePublic server 123.5.1 with source code and server. jarin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - I feel stupid not even knowing how to get this into EclipsePublic server 123.5.1 with source code and server. jarin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - [QUOTE=k1z01337;7822400]help please WsockListeanAsync() failed!
botmaker add on skype : sick123123.[/QUOTE]
You have to exit skype/change skype's port because WEBSERV1 uses port 80 and so does skype. Exit skype and thenPublic server 123.5.1 with source code and server. jarin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - Awaiting approval.
Saw your last thread and got it, you're saying I have the wrong source files? I'm gutted...Hexed 11.0.0in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Thank you sir!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.