Posts by Former Captain
20 posts total, newest first.
NA Level 30 LoL Account! A Lot of Champions + Bonus RP!! Few Skins Too!in League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=realronaldo9;7228070]Hey! So I want to sell my League of Legends account and the server it's on is NA (sorry to those who want EU accs as I don't have any). Here's a little information about it...
Level: 30
Elo: Selling 1612 elo account, North Americain League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=tihung5;7223746]Bump Bump Bump[/QUOTE]
I added you on skype. Add Kenrickmendoza98 champs (legacy, legendary, limited skins) 50 skinsin League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=wardenoff;6993381]Hello.
My nickname is wardenoff. Ant today i want to sell my league of legends account. Some people know me for selling diablo 3 accounts, but today i decided to finnish playing league of legendsSelling 2x AWESOME NA accounts / RARE SKINS / CURLING VEIGAR, MIGHTY JAXin League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=Sadist Hero;7139753]Howdy Howdy,
After lots of sucess in my recent recent trade i've come to the conclusion I should sell my main and my last smurf, it includes awesome skins, champs, rune, everything ! ( FROM E League of legends account[S2 DIAMOND 3s/PLAT 5s][ALL CHAMPIONS][30k IP]in League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=xylph;7212697]20 rune pages too/all runes you will ever need....100+ skins. some rare skins like k9 nasus, artic cait, riot graves. i can show all my skins using elophant if you rlly want to know.
S2 diamond in 3s
Showing the 5 most recent posts.