Posts by TheOddOne
16 posts total, newest first.
Countdown Timer with Soundin Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=xBearGrylls;7787565]Timer1: Label1.text = Timeofday
Timer1: If label1.text = "timehere" then console.beep[/QUOTE]
I'll give this a try, although it doesn't seem like that is quite enough code, nonetheless thank yoPCPrankPack(1.6.11)in Visual Basic Programming - Wow this is really nice :o! Hey! I was wondering, how you got it to show the "warning" thing before it showed up the actual form? Did you just make the "warning" your form 1 and when they clicked "Okay", it'd move onto tCountdown Timer with Soundin Visual Basic Programming - How would I make a countdown timer and once it reaches the time, it has like an alarm sound or whatever sound I get it too?
Basically an alarm clock, except you set it to ring in say like 5 minutes or whatever.
Help HTML Editor v1.1in Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=Psychotic;7780257]/approved
Wow, this is pretty nice. I still prefer Notepad++ though :P.[/QUOTE]
It is pretty nice, I still prefer Notepad++ too >__<!League of Legends Account Price Calculator Beta v 0.3in League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - What is this coded in?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.