Posts by ro2data
10 posts total, newest first.
[RaiderZ] Dupe!in Hack Requests - Yes, Clearing it isnt the problem. Making it stay duplicate is pretty tricky... I've tried trading, storage, mail, and auction, but none of them works.
Hehe..[RaiderZ] Dupe!in Hack Requests - Becks, Do you have dupe method? I have my own packet editor, but I haven't found the exploit. hehe
---------- Post added at 03:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------
[QUOTE=lokoes321;7212772]1. Share[WTB] Ragnarok Online 2 hsless + unpacked!in Hack Requests - [QUOTE=Becks3;7196425]But sure, give me some way to contact you.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, you can add me on skype, -----------[WTB] Ragnarok Online 2 hsless + unpacked!in Hack Requests - Hey guys,
I'm willing to pay $20 to someone who can teach/provide me with hackshield less Ragnarok online 2 client.
I don't need you to emulate HS packet, or bypass the HS heartbeat.
I only need Rag2.exe that allows mX-Trap Bypassin XTrap - Oh awesome, so it can bypass any game that uses xtrap?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.