Posts by garrick12
4 posts total, newest first.
Combat arms NA 1lt 3 for 6-10$ 3 days left.in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Im selling my acc 6-10$ just send me ur skype acc ill add you mine is garick-_ all you need to do is buy me a 10$ pack on humble weekly sale ull get my account which is 1lt 3 50% 1.41 copper grade ak-47 perm i also have !Selling Major 4 Caeruope just for 20k nx!.in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Im Selling my major 4 for 20k nx all i want for it is Desert eagle Se permanent and base character change. I have all account info's + Email,birthday,name,last name. email pass etc. account have Cpt souza perm. gp and ex25k nx .....lookin for a accin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Major 4 on europe 1.10 k/d cpt.souza perm i got all info's i will give it away for just 20k Nx Desert eagle se perm and character base change.!korean combat arms accounts 4 sale cheapin Combat Arms Korea Hacks - [QUOTE=Mr.Lieul;6992713]Jsut make a hack
I have thousands of account.
I will share that for free[/QUOTE]
Lol why not share whit me whenever i tend todonloawd nothing happens..Guys i have aMaj 4 i want change password but cant!!in Combat Arms Help - I HAVE A MAJ 4 I WANT TO CHANGE PASSWORD BUT I ONLY NOW THE EMAIL I DONT KNOW THE NAME,LASTNAME,BIRTHDAY ANYONE CAN HELP I WOULD BE HAPPY I USED TO USE PASSWORD BUG TO CHANGE NAME,LASTNAME,BIRTHDAY BUT ITS PATCH PLEASE H
Showing the 5 most recent posts.