Posts by Tridew
5 posts total, newest first.
Frostbyte v1.2 | Perfect Aimbot | Perfect ESP | Music Player | Fixed | + Morein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Everything turns black after a while? Please help?
---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------
[QUOTE=Skullz;6823115]Flengo
why is there black stuff
lagging
and it crashes
Selling Steam Account with Arma 2 [Dayz]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Interested! Please message me back!Sourced basic.dllin Gunz Hacks - Same for me.
The program can't start because msvcr100.dll is missing
Can I have any help on this please?Small simple pubin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Oh my god.. After 10minutes of playing w/ these hcaks i D/C -_-" Help?.Release-New Combat Arms hackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Ok , I did everything you told me to do, num pad is num lock right ? And when i press 1 , it dosnt do anything , when I press any numbers , it dosnt do anything so please help me !
Showing the 5 most recent posts.