Posts by Radu_cool2012
13 posts total, newest first.
Black Ops 2: 10K XP TOOLin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - works fine for meHelp me with some problems with injectorsin CrossFire Europe Help - I have got windows 7 64-bit and I have installed NetFramework/DirectX 9. etc...
What is the problem : I can't open any injector
ScreenShoots :
http://imageshack.us/a/img210/574/photoshareyc.png
http://imagHelp me with some problems with injectorsin CrossFire Help - I have got windows 7 64-bit and I have installed NetFramework/DirectX 9. etc...
What is the problem : I can't open any injector
ScreenShoots :
http://imageshack.us/a/img210/574/photoshareyc.png
http://iKareem's111 Simple D3D Hack ...in CrossFire Europe Hacks - Thanks man I love uBACKD00R - Aimbot - Esp's - No Recoil - No Reload - After Update ++in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - help me when I want to put the dll says to contact administrator because I haven't acces to open it
Showing the 5 most recent posts.