Posts by snake_escape
12 posts total, newest first.
LMAOBOX Hack 1.4.3in Team Fortress 2 Hacks - Aimbot isn't broken for me on all the regular servers I've been on. Only problem I have is that it seems to lock onto the people who are cloaked even when you set it to ignore those spys.TF2 Wallhack Undetected FOREVER v4in Team Fortress 2 Hacks - Alright trying that to see if it works, will update in a sec if it does.
Edit: Tried that. Validated the cache files, waited a minute, restarted the game and then reinstalled the hack and it still crashed immediately whTF2 Wallhack Undetected FOREVER v4in Team Fortress 2 Hacks - How do I "check" the cache? Do you mean like validate the cache files because that's the only option I can find pertaining to the cacheTF2 Wallhack Undetected FOREVER v4in Team Fortress 2 Hacks - What's the best way to fix crashing? Every time I change shadow settings my game immediately crashes. I already uninstalled and reinstalled and it didn't fix it.LMAOBOX Hack 1.4.2in Team Fortress 2 Hacks - Yeah just a word of warning do not use this on a premium account or one you worked hard on. I just got VAC banned for only using this so just keep it to free2play
Showing the 5 most recent posts.