Posts by Raflcapta
36 posts total, newest first.
How to run TNT without DCin Combat Arms Help - This is not working, I've tried it 5 times.TnT Chams Working Fully!in Combat Arms Discussions - Pretty sure this is now patched?Is there a fix yet?in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Zakurna;1179934]Only VERY FEW people are replying to all answers.
So, do not whine all over MPGH, we are trying the best we can.[/quote]
I'm not whining. I was simply saying that I did as you fella's told me, Is there a fix yet?in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Not trying to be an asshole, I've posted in the "Help thread" and I have had no responce.
The "Updated" hack does not work.
Anyone know what I can do to fix this invisible problem?A.V.A. Hacks Official Help Threadin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Okay.
I have downloaded Direct X(from this thread), .Net Framework(this thread)
JUST downloaded the "Updated" hack, and followed the tut STEP BY STEP.
Now, it either does not inject at all, or when it does, the pl
Showing the 5 most recent posts.