Posts by Player21129
5 posts total, newest first.
Need help with with installing the DTX plugin for photoshopin Combat Arms Mod Help - It's not that, the plugin isn't working at all. I have windows 7 ultimate x64 with CS5Need help with with installing the DTX plugin for photoshopin Combat Arms Mod Help - I recently got the DTX plugin for photoshop, I paste the two DLL files in the photoshop folders, then put the file format folder. Then I go to open it I don't see any options to open DTX files.Camo L96A1in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [QUOTE=Apeiron;7198988]
When you save it as a .DTX, set the mip map to 1.
It looks pretty good, but the naming isn't entirely accurate.[/QUOTE]
Oh, I need to update my tools the, I have been saving them as TGA files thCamo L96A1in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - The blur happens to me with all weapons, it looks clean on the DTX. For the camo I didn't want the normal camo like alot of the armies use, but rather those striped onesCamo L96A1in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Hi this is my first release of a mod, I hope you like it.
http://i46.tinypic.com/fdcyom.jpg
https://www.virustotal.com/file/8c86b833311827fe85407bfa6c576a6a7d81a6847c8f28aeece48a8c1875d1ad/analysis/1356661729/
1
Showing the 5 most recent posts.