Posts by cr1973
10 posts total, newest first.
MPGH Combat Arms Hack VIP -July 10th, 2010 [ AIMBOT + OPK+TELEKIL]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Anyone get this to work? Aimbot won't work when I set it to target nearest to crosshairs... it only works for closest player targeting.
Let me know, thanks!Working Bypassin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Nah I put it in my CA folder and I still got d/cHOW TO MAKE THE NEW PUB HACK WORKin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - everything works fine but you've only got 10-20 minutes of play time until you disconnectHOW TO MAKE THE NEW PUB HACK WORKin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Doesn't matter as you'll get disconnected in 10-20 minutes anyway... until the new patch comes outMPGH Hack Problem Solved!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Because he is a totally faggot
Showing the 5 most recent posts.