Posts by slechters

12 posts total, newest first.

Zolferno's WarZ Wallhack,Fullbright,No Fogin WarZ & Infestation Survivor Stories Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=atkinso;7303556]i dont have MSVCP100.DLL so i can't use this cheat help me http://img15.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_532374ihavepb.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=532374ihavepb.jpg)[/QUOTE] googZolferno's WarZ Wallhack,Fullbright,No Fogin WarZ & Infestation Survivor Stories Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=zolferno;7298384]Hey guys, heres my update for WarZ, I learned Fullbright from (Simple WarZ hack v.1 - UC [Xilinx]) - was able to learn a few nice features from his source and have integrated the hook used there aZolferno's WarZ Wallhack,Fullbright,No Fogin WarZ & Infestation Survivor Stories Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=zolferno;7298384]Hey guys, heres my update for WarZ, I learned Fullbright from (Simple WarZ hack v.1 - UC [Xilinx]) - was able to learn a few nice features from his source and have integrated the hook used there aZolferno's War Z WallHackin WarZ & Infestation Survivor Stories Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=drakkin;7266937]This is a good hack. Works very good, though I am a scavenger. I don't hunt people. For those of you with .dll error. Download all the .dll you need from the website zolferno gives. Then extracZolferno's War Z WallHackin WarZ & Infestation Survivor Stories Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=zolferno;7262854]yeah okay i really want to release again to get bombarded with pm's and over 20 adds on my skype and steam all the time asking about this hack, ive already said i cannot help you guys if i could i

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Need help?