Posts by CheeseWeeze
18 posts total, newest first.
How to make your own OPK (need CE and MHS experience)in General Hacking - I could do this easily :P I'm not experienced either this is what coding is?[Patched] bypass, no recoil, speed hack,in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I've tried Valkyrie Injector and I did all the instructions, when I alt+tabbed out of the game it closed, I'm not sure if this is patched or the injector doesn't work.RELEASE: 7/20/09 - Working Chams (No Disconnect) + Working Speedhack!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=That0n3Guy;819926]I PM'd you the DLL you need.[/quote]
Pm me the dll too? Mine won't work..Working No Spread/No recoil!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Please help me, I don't know what to do. Do I open it before Combat Arms, or after Combat Arms is opened? And do I turn it on in the game or before I start a game? I tried both.NEW PUBLIC COMBAT ARMS HACKS 2/20/09in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=NaigerHickenbottoms;538581]Holy snake balls, 8x.. will it get detected?[/quote]
Aha! That deserves a Thank lol "Holy snake balls"
Showing the 5 most recent posts.