Posts by bigblackqueh
15 posts total, newest first.
GROUNDWAR ALL IN ONE INTERNATIONAL REFUND SERVICE¦CAR PARTS¦ELECTRONICS¦IN-APP¦ADULTin User Services - Would like to requeust for an IAP refund for apple. Not from US/CANADA/UK, is it possible?How hasn't runescape died yet?in General - I still go on it on and off, partly due to the party and santa hat that I have in my account, really pretty to look at and costs a thousand dollars if sold irlIs water wet?in Debate Fort - water is not wet I agree, it is what is covered with water that is wetDC Vs Marvel?in Debate Fort - Marvel as the movies depicts it with more comical humor, and also more family oriented characters :oWhich country is the best to live?in Debate Fort - Singapore because its safe, no natural disasters, multi racial, albeit a rather higher cost of living, but great summer all year round
Showing the 5 most recent posts.