Posts by reco69
24 posts total, newest first.
Selling Major1 Very Nice Stuffin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - May I see a screenshot of the account? Then I would be interested in buying.Selling Battle Field 3 Keys Limited Edition for 20$ EACH ORIGINALLY COST 59.99$in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - He bought it like a hour ago.. are you stupid?
Plus I was tving, he downloads at 2.4MB/s
It took about 40 mins to download and patch...
Dont believe me? Buy a key and you'll see :D.Selling Battle Field 3 Keys Limited Edition for 20$ EACH ORIGINALLY COST 59.99$in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Yup, so as you can see I did infact sell him a key if you need anymore proof let me know.
If anyone else wants to buy a key feel free to post here or pm me with your questions.Selling MW3,BF3,Skyrim,Batman,SWTOR,SR (Big Titles, low prices!)in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=corban123;5501803]BF3 is waaay overpriced, can buy it for 10 on hf.[/QUOTE]
Dont hate on his thread, go buy it on HF and stead of ruining his sales, faggot.
http://www.zeppal.com/test/CombatArms_01.gifSelling Battle Field 3 Keys Limited Edition for 20$ EACH ORIGINALLY COST 59.99$in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I do not scam bro.
You can look at my threads I have a thread about me selling a account and I did rank up two people who paid me and they were ranked fine, deals went smoothly.
and the guy who posted Idk who he is ext
Showing the 5 most recent posts.