Posts by slemsayshi
5 posts total, newest first.
Glitch: 5 Maps Glitched ( SS I / SS II / HC / X / R )in Blackshot Discussion - dont you need bandicam or something for the BB jump? Jusk askingTOP-Jextin Blackshot Injectors & Tools - All D3D hacks have been patchedT O P, read please.in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - If there are any updates about this issue please post it. I saw the post by TOP JR and the attachments are still pending. But how did your friend obtain it when it's pending?T O P, read please.in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - Is it possible for you to link the spy thing you're talking about as well as the dll? I guess a lot of people wanna try it now. But how did you manage the hack detection?All D3D has been detected.in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - i used 4 different injectors. all detected. D3D already patched. Cant hack anymore
Showing the 5 most recent posts.