Posts by tainos
178 posts total, newest first.
people being banned for no reason?in General - [QUOTE=Confin3d;8882309]Nobody gets banned for no reason my friend. Have you read MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats Rules (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/rules.php)[/QUOTE]
Obviously I have since I said tyhey weren't people being banned for no reason?in General - [QUOTE=iTzSeyeko;8882296]erbodi b getn baned son![/QUOTE]
Wow I'm suprised I could read that bro.xDpeople being banned for no reason?in General - I see people complaining around the forums and making threads about being banned for no reason, I have seen someone get banned right after making a post that broke non of the rules, NExt thing we know, bam banned....theSimple crosshairin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Damn they keep banning him wtff..he didn't even do anything wrong..AVA Public Hack v2.3 - Aimbot | ESP | Antikick & More - UPDATEin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Damn man, nice, sucks I don't have internet at my house atm. :/
Showing the 5 most recent posts.