Posts by AngryShadow

8 posts total, newest first.

Wanna Trade For Flamethrower/minigun PERMin Combat Arms Europe Selling / Trading / Buying - Hello guys ^^ My name is Christian and i would love to buy/trade flamethrower/minigun perm ^^ I can trade with battle.net account, LoL account, other things in combat arms :) If you are interessted please contact meSelling LVL 30 Silver Division III account.in League of Legends Marketplace - HELLO and WELCOME TO ANGRYWOLF SHOP Im new here but i hope people dont mind that! I have here a lvl 30 account in Silver rank III. I want to sell it because i never play in NA. I want any bid between 20-50. Add mSelling a League of Legends account lvl 30 SILVER IIIin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - HELLO and WELCOME TO ANGRYWOLF SHOP I have here a lvl 30 account in Silver rank III. I want to sell it because i never play in NA. I want any bid between 20-50. Add me on skype or write here My skype: Chriiiille9Eloboost on EUW | GOLD 2 | Winning 20+ LP per gamein League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=Sheriff.;8947497] Hello, I'm kinda new here, since I just registered so I could make this thread. I'm looking for a booster on EUWEST server that can boost me from GOLD II to PLAT V. I can pay thru paysafecard EU WEST ACCOUNT AGAINST L4D2in League of Legends Marketplace - Hello. I want to trade my League of Legends account against Left 4 Dead 2. Having 50 champions. I have some skins to Master Yi, Shaco, Olaf, Kayle and some more. Im in silver Division V: 80 Points And 24 wins. Why: Cus i

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us