Posts by masked123
7 posts total, newest first.
BO2 Stopped Workingin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Help - Hello, today morning i did a format, and whenever i try to launch BO2 I get "BO2 Stopped Working" message, it happens EVERYTIME i launch the game as Admin & from Steam Library same error.
I installed SP2 but i don't57475 : Server Disconnected [How-To-Fix]in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Help - I'm lvl 44 and i cba leveling, can i use this hack to get to 55 and stop there? I ain't gonna presitge i just wanna unlock an-94 and i will do legit way to get it gold.Headshot / Kills Fix for the Weapons - Structure of the Memory Area etcin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Tutorials - thanks for your fast reply mateHeadshot / Kills Fix for the Weapons - Structure of the Memory Area etcin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Tutorials - any chance i might get banned for this? will they detect i used a hack to get a fresh start?Headshot / Kills Fix for the Weapons - Structure of the Memory Area etcin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Tutorials - Looking for someone to reset me back to level 1 prestige 0.
I'm currently level 30, and i can't use the fresh start thingy from the prestige shop.
I just want to get ride of my diamond secondary cause i heared many of
Showing the 5 most recent posts.