Posts by m1cr0
414 posts total, newest first.
*EPIC* LTC ACCOUNT !!in Combat Arms Europe Selling / Trading / Buying - Account sold (or so he told me and babalau), either he's trying to scam either he already sold it, can't be sure. If he still tells you that it's available I must let you know that after I brought the subject with the miLTC5 much perms 50€in Combat Arms Europe Selling / Trading / Buying - DO NOT PAY BEFORE ASKING FOR PRINTSCREENS, BECAUSE HE WONT GIVE YOU ANY AS HE DOES NOT HAVE WHAT PERMS HE SAYS HE HAS ! ITS A SCAM !
Minutes ago he added me asking if I still want to buy it and I've asked for printscree.REZ Hacks v0.2in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - As I said, don't use it, it's not patched, but it's detected. (meaning that you can use it, but at your own risk).REZ Hacks v0.2in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - Maybe it's not patched, but it's detectable..REZ Hacks v0.2in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - Yep, patched, i re-installed ca eu three days ago, because i hade an error everytime i started a game like "Our of memory" (though i have 8gb ram)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.