Posts by Heart
275 posts total, newest first.
Just shaved my head baldin General - [QUOTE=Hydra;13555837]Show picture or else fake news.[/QUOTE]
Are you asking for a #facereveal?🎮🔥Heart's Unlimited Xbox Live Gold! | Includes Free Games (WW2, Destiny2, PUBG)🔥🎮in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Vader;13554268]
Add me in skype if you want /arr[/QUOTE]
I added back everyone who has added me.Just shaved my head baldin General - Guys its april 2nd and my head is still bald.
Fuck🎮🔥Heart's Unlimited Xbox Live Gold! | Includes Free Games (WW2, Destiny2, PUBG)🔥🎮in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=WeakHands;13553693]Added in skype Heart[/QUOTE]
Did not get an add.
Still have vouches to give out. HmuI bought a lotin Cryptocurrency Talk - [QUOTE=Allura;13553672]Excuse I made he 4K mega bounce thread
;)
But yea, I agree with this besides he hold thing. Only fuck heads do that. If you hold an office job suits you better. If you trade when prices are high an
Showing the 5 most recent posts.