Posts by yungning
8 posts total, newest first.
League of Legends [Zoomhack] + [Garena Zoomhack]in League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - i think it has a problem to run with Elobuddy...
if run elobuddy first, then this...the screen turns all black. But if run this first, then elobuddy....it will be fine.
weirdUltimate LoLZoomHack + Manual Updatein League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=jota456;11004209]This program never worked. Tested with 8 Friends. Nothing.[/QUOTE]
I think it only works on certain regions, never work on my NA accounts. I just use the cheat engine instead.....cyLoLScrapper + Authentificate accounts 2015in League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - Works good, but having questions..
1. can you import a password file and generate a combolist? or more options on saving only usename or username + pass
2. which site it scrapes from?
somehow got error on that verUltimate LoLZoomHack + Manual Updatein League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=iMathHater;10981324]Works great. Ty[/QUOTE]
Which region you are at?Ultimate LoLZoomHack + Manual Updatein League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Neighborz;10980208]this is what I have in mine on NA & it never works.[/QUOTE]
same here...never work on my NA account.
I believe different region should have the different address
Showing the 5 most recent posts.