Posts by KeYg3n
16 posts total, newest first.
Signature of The Week #11 voting boothin Art & Graphic Design - Ppl that don't take this serrious. Mabye they took his because it was the most unserrious, if Snil made it serrious it would be better. He said he would do more "tomorrow" but he didn't.Signature of The Week #11 voting boothin Art & Graphic Design - I think my entry suck balls! I could have done a better one, that was the second i ever made xD
Better luck next time!Any hacks for Combat Arms EU?in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - YOU NEED TO PROGRAM THE HACK WITH C++ ETC. THEN YOU CAN HACK, AND NO I WONT RELEASE, FORGET IT INSTEAD!!!Any hacks for Combat Arms EU?in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - No bullshiting... But some features are not fully working yet.
And yes, my father can make this. He knows tons of programming languages, and i didn't believe him, so he wanted to proof it. He asked what he was going to dSignature Request Please.in Help & Requests - I made you two pictures, one with V.I.P one without
http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/9505/angel1xk3.png (http://profile.imageshack.us/user/KeYg3n)
http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/8167/angel1vipnq0.png (http:
Showing the 5 most recent posts.