Posts by kchoman
20 posts total, newest first.
Windows: Creating your first webserverin Programming Tutorials - https://i.imgur.com/azzfqe9.png
Preface:
Here's what we're going to accomplish with this tutorial:
Learning where to pick up the necessary programs to build a webserver on Windows.
Learning how to configure our webNeed PHP coder asap.in PHP Programming - I've worked with PHP for 2 years now and instead of telling you what I am capable of doing in PHP, I'll just leave my GitHub page here which contains my projects thus far: https://github.com/KimChoJapFanRunning HTML in a .PHP filein PHP Programming - Here's how you handle form data when you're not putting HTML in a PHP file:
<form action="confirm.php" method="post">
<input type="submit" id="formButton" value="Submit" />
</form>
Here's how you handle foWhat's going to happen to all DragonFable trainers?in DragonFable (DF) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Their old games (Adventure Quest and Dragonfable) are likely to get a remake that's not in flash formatting. Although I don't know what they'll plan to do with their old games (I hope they throw them out to the public, b(Augoeides/Hidden Project) Bugs and Glitchesin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Private Servers - [QUOTE=Biney;13000462]He is talking about website vulnerabilities, not related to the game. Unless of course, the exploitation of one of them allows you to access their databases or something along those lines[/QUOTE]
Showing the 5 most recent posts.