Posts by Alaisha
6 posts total, newest first.
NA league accountin League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=statica1;7238203]want to buy a league account with almost every single champs in the game, if not i want like 85+
leave your info below and skype[/QUOTE]
Add me on skype: ArmeagdonWTB ACC WITH (MOSIN or FG42) with (python or colt or s&w)in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=tkbaek1997;7237695]I'm wtb to buy an account that has
1) has a primary of mosin Nagant or fg42
2) has a secondary of python or colt or s&w
Not bothered about SD or rank
Would be appreciable if it had some gunBuying Acc with Mosin+Fg+Mp40/BlueSkullin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Spikethemaster;7237383]I'm looking for a great ava account.
Come up with a price, and we will negotiate it[/QUOTE]
Add me on skype: ArmeagdonBuying Minecraft gift codesin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Skype: ArmeagdonReset accounts, no default weapons.in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Crank'D;7237034]Hey, just out there looking for an account that DOES NOT have the default weapons, asking for it free, because I don't care if it's a duck with only field knife, I just want an account with no defa
Showing the 5 most recent posts.