Posts by Problem ?
9 posts total, newest first.
Can you help me ?in Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - From Msn Can you help me?
For example, the construction of a perceived wall hack.
Microsoft C + + 2010.
So if you have 8, using TeamViewer.
And I'm Turkish :P
New Hacker /pls
kareem111;How to make an injector is not detected?in Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - How can I fix this code?
Code:
Private TargetProcessHandle As Integer
Private pfnStartAddr As Integer
Private pszLibFileRemote As String
Private TargetBufferSize As Integer
Public Const PROCECShell.dll ....in Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - Can you show me a sample code?CShell.dll ....in Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - [QUOTE=bandi12;7389147]Wallhack is not in CShell.dll is in CrossFire.exe but memory wallhack is patched so only way is d3d :D[/QUOTE]
How can I do?
boh1CShell.dll ....in Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - For example, I do wall hack.
CShell.dll What should I look at?
/Hai
Showing the 5 most recent posts.