Posts by Chaeris
13 posts total, newest first.
Enable bots for Hexakillin League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - I'm sorry, but I can't find 16x<something shit>.exe (the .dat decompiler).
Can you tell me how you have modified the .dat files ?
Also, I can speak a little Italian if you have problems with English (your screenshot isNew undetected cheat!in Planetside 2 Hacks & Cheats - Anyway it is detected, I seriously recommand you to STOP USING IT NOW.New undetected cheat!in Planetside 2 Hacks & Cheats - /!\ WARNING /!\
It looks like I got IP banned from the game, it may be because...
THE CHEAT IS PROBABLY DETECTED!
EDIT: DETECTION CONFIRMED, DONT USE THE CHEAT!!!!!!
For the moment, I ask to the moderator to change frNew undetected cheat!in Planetside 2 Hacks & Cheats - Currently working on:
- Anti fall damage! (Searching for that packet.. Scanning deeply, 50%-70% done).
- Instant regen ability (Not yet scanned, planned).
- GOD MODE! HIGHLANDER, IMMORTAL, FOR THE WIN!... Not sure iNew undetected cheat!in Planetside 2 Hacks & Cheats - Thanks, the next time I'm going to make an update to avoid disconnection from the server (makes the server think I don't move, not make the server think I'm not there).
EDIT: WE'RE FUCKED!
The disconnection comes from t
Showing the 5 most recent posts.