Posts by VanityJeff
49 posts total, newest first.
Zoom's Simple Chams 1.0 [Working as of 24 July 2010]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - ^ same prob, once it reaches log in screen, it crashes. I closed the injector after it injects, but then no chams show up. any help?
Info: Windows vista 32 bit.Bravia's Hook 1.4in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - That box doesn't pop up for me, even though it successfully injects with Perx. Any tips?Red Dragon Injector 5.0 Injector VS the popular injectorsin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - hey, do you know how come when i did the comp maintanence, i can't use this injetor anymore?Public v1.05in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - ever since I used the maintenance cleanup, it onl gets up to the "connecting" part of the main screen :[!Merry christmas!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - 1624 is the number I guess!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.