Posts by mntwins7
28 posts total, newest first.
LIFETIME WARRANTED KEYS - Limited Positions! $15 and NORMAL AUTOBUY - $2 PER KEYin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - fucking scammer. Bought 3 keys and got none.Baller DayZ CD Keys! [AUTOBUY] [$2.25] [Warranty]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - My keys were invalid
please give me a refundWizard Anti-Hax WHitelistin DayZ Discussion - [QUOTE=chickeninabiskit;7422855]Hmm...I'm a little confused (mostly because I'm tired)...You want to add a whitelist to your custom menu (basically just repeated what you said)?[/QUOTE]
Yes, I just want certain people tWizard Anti-Hax WHitelistin DayZ Discussion - So I put Wizard Anti-Hax into a custom menu, and I am able to run it and it works fine. I also moved list.sqf into the folder I have my menu running out of, but I can't whitelist. Can someone please help?»»2.50$ Keyshop, √TRUSTED, √VOUCHED, √AUTO-BUY, √WARRANTY!««in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - So legit, every other auto buy was bad but this one
Showing the 5 most recent posts.