Posts by jhackney
80 posts total, newest first.
I hope you diein Flaming & Rage - I hope they patch this hack and soon. If you gonna hack, I don't care, just don't do it in ghost mode. So fucking lame to hack in ghost mode. Seriously, stop coming in and ruining the game. Hacking is one thing, but MPGH Crossfire Public Hack - 04/04/10in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - I hope they patch this hack very soon. So fuc.king gaynig.ger ass ha.ckersin Flaming & Rage - Go the fu.ck out of ghost mode. If you're gonna hack, that's one thing, but god damit, this is so fu.cking lame. I go from being pro to can't do $hit with all the stupid ha.ckers running head shooting all the ghosts. would you chase this kid?in General - I'd make him my bitch, and make him steal stuff for me. :)PC vs. XBOXin General - I'm so scared. ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.