Posts by Tomcat77
8 posts total, newest first.
CHEAT WHILE NO RISK OF BE BANin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - For some reason its not working ... the rule is present on a FW , but I can only hear and see "lagging" in the corner of a PC ... but lag is not present nor ingame, nor in browser ... any ideas?
Solved : I am dumb ...Wanna test your stuff? Come here!in DayZ Discussion - I tryed but ... i am banned now ... probably bad stuff ... But i saw nuke attack 3 days ago ... so i am sure somethink is still workingWanna test your stuff? Come here!in DayZ Discussion - Hello mpgh!
I heard this server 176.31.246.22:2312 (Overwatch) is using high_end anti_hack they think its "cheat_proof" and noone
is able to use some scripts here!
Cmon show me some new stuff :) Wanna see if "hi#YoloHack v2.3 [by sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Try it ... you will get kicked after 5-10 minutes but with this hack ... it´s possible to play ...
*Edit : strongly depends on server antihax ....i think ... one server will kick you after 2 -5 minutes ... another one a#YoloHack v2.3 [by sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - I am playing with global ban without problems .... ofc only kick after 10minutes ... but still able to play ...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.