Posts by conory15
23 posts total, newest first.
Is someone of you banned because of the color tweaker?in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - I would also love the answer to this. Ever since the new update (that forced me to redownload the entire game and took off my tweaks), I've been on the fence regarding color tweaking.MPGH.Net "Team Quad" hack v3 |Sound Error Fixed D3D With Other Cool Features|in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Hmm, xtrap update?MPGH.Net "Team Quad" hack v3 |Sound Error Fixed D3D With Other Cool Features|in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Superb release! But you put "No knock back" twice on the list for {All Windows}
Cheers!OverCf 4.0 (All OS), 27 august 2010in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Works very well!
I want to know the surprise =ONew hack crossfire beta - boxes, guns, wireframe, skeletonsin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=jahaker;2325197]why all injector detected for me >.<[/quote]
If the injectors are detected, go into your crossfire folder and delete everything in LOG, REPORT and all Xdata files in XTrap! (Warning, only delete
Showing the 5 most recent posts.