Posts by Gorodath
10 posts total, newest first.
DayZ+ SinglePlayerin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=purepwnage930;7523066]for me it comes up with a error saying "addon dayz_anim requires addon CA_Dubbing_Counterattack" can anyone help[/QUOTE]
Hey mate, I also had that problem. What you have to do is the folloSurvival Hack v3.8 [by sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Detected
"I will still change the official status to detected as I am not happy with that many people still reporting kicks (on my system they don't occur anymore at all in the new version)." - SD333221's Statement.
Survival Hack v3.8 [by sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Last night, It was amazing. Every hack worked and I didn't get kicked once. This morning I enable the usual set of, God Mode, Disable Grass, Set to daytime etc.
Then I get kicked for Game Hack #4. This occurred when I fDayZ Chernarus Singleplayer [1.7.4.4]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Hey,
I'm just wondering, what is the main point for these Single Player maps?
Is it so people can practice or just use cheats in single player?
I think that playing on your own is a bit pointless, but that's just me Survival Hack v3.7 [by sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Goddamn BattleEye... well, it looks like all that waiting last night was for nothing xD
Jks, I just hope that the silent update was not aimed at SH, but because the war is going on between SD and BE, It does seem very l
Showing the 5 most recent posts.