Posts by Groax
6 posts total, newest first.
[ModPacks] Iridium hacked Client [Tekkit lite 0.6.5 ] [Mindcrack 8.3.2]in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - Good job, but i can't place door, torch, red torch, button, pressure plate and lever. I play in FTB ultimate (singleplayer).
Can you fix it pls?Xray FTB ultimate 1.1.2in Minecraft Help - Can someone give me xray for ftb ultimate 1.1.2?[FTB] Divine Client 1.3 [Mindcrack] [MindCrack] [YogCraft] [Direwolf20]in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - I get this error when i try to create a new world in single player. I don't use optifine. Can someone help me?
http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/2824/50090227.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/703/50090227.png/Feed the Beast (Mindcrack Hack)in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - Help pls >.<
The ForgeModLoader state engine has become corrupted. Probably, a state was missed by and invalid modification to a base classForgeModLoader depends on. This is a critical error and not recoverable. InvestiFeed The Beast Ulitmate mod pack hacked clientin Minecraft Mods - Well, have someone x-ray for this pack?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.