Posts by a1s2d3f
14 posts total, newest first.
Fastest way to PrestigeMaster?!in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Discussions - [QUOTE=kissaa;7680194]kidding me? with Xp hacks i can get master on 1 hour if iwant ..[/QUOTE]
its to slow :DFastest way to PrestigeMaster?!in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Discussions - [QUOTE=happycow123;7680230]For a safe and quick route. I would recommend some challenge trainers such as..
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/616-call-duty-black-ops-2-bo2-hacks-cheats/616936-300k-prestige-xp-trainer-v1-0-16-a.htFastest way to PrestigeMaster?!in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Discussions - Since I now have to level up again I wanted to ask.
What is the fastest way to get to Prestige Master?
When it comes I would immediately hack PrestigeMaster because the XP hacks me still too long but if there's no Help With Color Class and Player-Name :)in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Help - Go the colored classes in the PC version?
And the colored player names?
I'm sorry I can not on that account good English is the thread as shortHELP ME .. Hack ()in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Help - Hey i need a Wallhack or a Derb Radar help me please ... im from german this text is short sry :(
Showing the 5 most recent posts.