Posts by cucule
5 posts total, newest first.
Free Speedhackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - i have a bypass go check my topic and i used all up the 30trials
so now wat? i reinstall but still doesnt workMPGH TEXTin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=rolls;452587]rofl... and if you stil want to hack, you can change it, but you need the program[/quote]
I don't think you need a program. I think you need to open settings.ini and delete all the words until [setMPGH Public Working?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Mine works but it dcs after like 15-30 minutes...[Pic-Tut] MPGH Pub Hack (Choob Friendly!!)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Thanks it works but i don't know how to use the chams =(
i put 255 in ft fg fp and nothing happens. please can you help me? =D[Pic-Tut] MPGH Pub Hack (Choob Friendly!!)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Uhhh... where's the link? I'm new
Showing the 5 most recent posts.