Posts by disabilitor
47 posts total, newest first.
Share your Addresses/Offsets/Structsin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Private Server Hacks - Anyone have the new timescale offset?BOII Ultimate Zombies Trainer! 8 Players and more V1.1in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - How did you do the timescale? What was the offset?Security Vulnerabilities Fixed by Patch #2 and Character Wipein DayZ Discussion - Alright... Time to work on getting it working again.DayZ Standalone Class Namesin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=xCyberxx;9121421]I've talked with Lystic. He told me that cars aren't drivable yet.[/QUOTE]
I'm trying to get some of the building class names so I can build a legit base somewhere.DayZ Standalone Class Namesin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=xCyberxx;9121320]EDIT: Cant get in the car[/QUOTE]
Same here.
I saw someone post they saw someone driving one around the other day. Not sure if only a few are possible?
The one's I've spawned are not drivable eith
Showing the 5 most recent posts.